Monday, August 16, 2010

Well, after a weekend of semi laziness - semi just for the fact we did get in quite a bit of walking, which does count, I've managed to be down two solid pounds. I'm quite proud of this accomplishment in such a short time, however I cannot allow myself to slip up too much this week. This is week one of temptation city- aka DC restaurant week. Hopefully tomorrow's meal will not be too too bad for me- I can be healthy with fondue and tapas right? This evening will be an intense-ish work out after a day of eating healthy (Kale and Poached Chicken Thai Inspired- I'll post the recipe later) and getting in a decent walk at lunch. Over all I'll be crossing my fingers that the downward trend in getting healthy works... now if only I can get the love of my life to help me instead of persuading me to sleep in instead of exercise....

No comments:

Post a Comment